Scenic and Serene – Come Kickback and Relax and enjoy all the Mother Nature Has to offer!
Peaceful living and centrally located to many area attractions, outdoor activities, AND everyday essentials!
The quaint Village of Lake Nebagamon is less than 15 minutes away and offers the small-town feel when you want it and access to the areas MANY area attractions. It’s a town where people say that the community is like a big family, the friendly residents welcome visitors to the area and lake all year for seasonal activities like hiking, biking, swimming, boating, fishing, kayaking, snowmobiling, ice fishing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing to general employment!
The beach remains the summer hot spot for all to enjoy and the boat landing is used for warm-weather public access. If you are looking for great fishing – then you are in luck – launch your boat from the public boat landing and see what you can catch! There are many species of fish including Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Trout, and Walleye. If you are looking to visit one of the Great Lakes – Lake Superior is a short 10-15 minute drive
What’s not to LOVE about this area?
- Amnicon Falls State Park – This park offers views of beautiful waterfalls and rapids along the Amnicon River – and can be easily viewed from a covered footbridge, the park also offers 2 miles of trails along the river. This is a great place to picnic, camp, or take a walk in the woods
- Brule River State Park – exceptional recreational opportunities, including river paddling, world-class trout fishing, wildlife viewing, a 23-mile stretch of the North Country National Scenic Trail, and 9 miles of Lake Superior shoreline. If you want to canoe or kayak they offer rentals.
- Wehrman’s River Adventure – Wehrman’s River Adventure offers guided shore fishing trips from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin area all the way up to Grand Portage, Minnesota following the active spring and fall runs. Great for families of four looking for a fun, family adventure!
- Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest – The forest covers more than 1.5 million acres of Wisconsin’s Northwoods. The Forest Service manages the land for multiple uses, including forestry, wildlife habitat, outdoor recreation, special forest products gathering, fisheries, and wilderness and natural areas.
This slice of heaven offers you the option of building a home or using it as your own private retreat to camp – the choice is yours! There is something for everyone and it is all available in your own backyard!
Call us today and find out how easy it is to own this gem and begin building dreams that will last a lifetime!
Property Type: Vacant Land
Lot Size: 20 Acres
Address: 6351 S Degerman Rd, Lake Nebagamon, Wi 54849
Driving Directions: Driving Directions – 6351 S Degerman Rd, Lake Nebagamon, WI
Terrain: Mainly Flat and a little Rolling
County: Douglas County
Power: Power in the road (Dahlberg Electric OR Superior Power)
Water: Well will be needed
Sewer: Septic will be needed
Road Maintenance: Shared between the Village of Lake Nebagamon AND the Town of Maple.
The Village of Lake Nebagamon manages the snow plowing during the winter.
The Town of Maple manages the grading of the roads during the Sring & Summer.
Zoning: R2 Residential District (Zoning Ordinances – 070721)
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $367.91
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
Approximate Front Middle: 46.537906, -91.721203
Google Maps Link
- RV’s\Camping – Allowed
- Permit required
- Can camp 30 days per calendar year
- Cannot use as a permanent residence
- Manufactured/Modular Homes and Stick Built Homes – Allowed
- No Size Restrictions
- Zoning Ordinances – 070721
Lake Nebagamon is a village in Douglas County, Wisconsin. The name Nebagamon is derived from the Chippewa Indian phrase “Nee-bay-go-moh-win”, translated as “place to hunt deer by fire on the water.” Lake Nebagamon is a 986-acre lake located in Douglas County. It has a maximum depth of 56 feet. Visitors have access to the lake from a public boat landing. Fish include Panfish, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Northern Pike, Trout, and Walleye. The lake’s water is moderately clear. Douglas County spans over 1,400 sq. miles and has a population of approximately 44,000 residents. Our county seat is located in Superior.
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below market value and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC or under contract and selling the equitable interest in the contract. Equal Opportunity Housing.