Offering the best of both worlds – a private retreat with quick and convenient access to everyday necessities.
Buy Now and begin enjoying your personal & private campsite!
This is a great place for a weeklong OR weekend getaway with your RV/Camper with family and friends!
- If you’re looking for a weekend getaway or place to go and unplug – this property won’t disappoint!
- Easy access via a well-maintained road. It also offers 2 small clearings, both of which consist of mostly raspberries and strawberries. The rest of the parcel is heavily wooded and located towards the middle of the property is a seasonal stream. The berry path itself is currently blocked by two fallen threes, however; with some clearing of trees, it will make a lovely place for an RV/Camper!
- Short 15-minute drive to the picturesque town of Norway, ME where you can enjoy the great outdoors year-round! From Hiking, Biking, Skiing, Swimming, shopping, and organic grocer, gelato, cocktails, pizza, and a variety of specialty shops. Being centrally located to many area attractions and daily essentials, what’s not to love.
- Located approximately 10 minutes from a public beach and a park with a boat launch and swimming facilities, there is also a small marina nearby.
Call us and find out how easy it is to own this beautiful retreat and begin building dreams that will last a lifetime. the choices are endless, and if you prefer to kick back, relax and enjoy your own quiet retreat you can do that too!
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: Town Farm Road, Norway, ME 04268
Driving Directions: Driving Directions – Town Farm Rd Norway Maine
Lot Size: 5.05 Acres
County: Oxford County
Zoning: No Zoning – Outside the City Limits
Terrain: Varied Terrain (Mostly Flat with gentle rolling hill)
Power: On the Road (Central Maine Power (CMP)
Water: Well will be needed
Sewer: Septic will be needed (Town Farm Rd – Approved But Expired 2 Bedroom Sub Surface Permit and Design)
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $560.00
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
Approximate Front Middle: 44.215792, -70.645178
Google Maps Link
- RV’s – Allowed:
- Can stay in RV up to 30 Consecutive Days
- Cannot use RV as a permanent residence
- Mobile, Modular, Tiny Homes – Allowed:
- No Size Restrictions!
Oxford County was formed on March 4, 1805, from northerly portions of York and Cumberland counties. It borders the Canadian province of Quebec. According to the US Census Bureau, the county has a total area of 2,176 square miles, of that 2,077 square miles are comprised of land and 99 square miles are comprised of water. The county consists of a mountainous region bordered to the west by New Hampshire and to the north by Quebec, Canada. The Appalachian Trail crosses the Maine–New Hampshire border along the Mahoosuc Range and crosses the northern part of the county via Old Speck, Baldpate, and Goose Eye mountains.
Norway, Maine was once known as the “Snowshoe Capital of the World.” Walter Tubbs founded the Tubbs Snowshoe Company in 1906. Tubbs produced high-quality ash snowshoes, skis, sleds, and furniture. Norway, Maine, was settled in 1786 with its hallmark charming downtown village and weekly farmers’ market, provides a central location in western Maine to all the area amenities and activities. – From shopping to great dining, skiing, boating, hiking, snowmobiling, and more.