Summer Celebration Sale: New Improved Price = More Savings For You!!
This is a Nature Lovers Paradise & It’s waiting for YOU!
This unrestricted Henderson County tract is a must-see for anyone seeking your own private retreat in the North Carolina mountains. This is the perfect place to build your weekend getaway, year-round home, OR simply park your RV and enjoy long family weekends.
- Unrestricted land in Henderson County can be hard to find – But here’s your opportunity to purchase your very own tract of North Carolina land. This tract has endless potential!!
- With a gorgeous creek flowing through the property, you have the perfect setting on which to camp creekside, build the cabin of your dreams, or create a basecamp to use after a fun day of exploring everything the NC mountains have to offer.
- This property is conveniently located to many area attractions, and a short drive to Lake Lure, making it the perfect spot for water sports enthusiasts.
- It’s also close to Hendersonville AND Flat Rock, for those who prefer shopping and dining.
- The area is also known for numerous apple orchards, where you can shop for local jams, pick your own apples, and much more.
- The convenient location also provides an easy commute to the Asheville area.
What’s Not to Love?
Put on your hiking boots, jump in your car, and come see this wonderful property today!
When you are done exploring this gem, give us a call and find out how easy it is to own this beautiful retreat and begin building memories that will last a lifetime!
- This is also listed on the MLS (MLS #: 3863686)
- Call Justin Rolfe at 704-998-1013 today for your private tour.
- You can also send an email to Justin at: email@example.com
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: Old Clear Creek Rd Hendersonville, NC 28792
County: Henderson County
Terrain: Varied Terrain, Creekfront, Flat, Rolling, Hillside, and Mountain View
Power: Power on the road
Water: Well will be needed
Sewer: Septic system will be needed
Roads: Paved (County Maintained)
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $1,129.00
GPS Coordinates: 35.430358, -82.335556
Google Maps Link
- Camping/RV’s/Trailers – Allowed
- Single Wide/Double Wide/Modular Home – Allowed
- No size restrictions.
Henderson County, located in North Carolina’s Mountain region, was formed from Buncombe County in 1838. Like its county seat, Hendersonville (incorporated in 1847), the county takes its name from Leonard Henderson, chief justice of the North Carolina Supreme Court.
Originally inhabited by the Cherokee, the site of modern-day Hendersonville was part of the early land grants west of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Revolutionary War soldier William Mills, who settled his new property in 1787, is credited with establishing the foundations for the county and its principal city.
Mills planted hundreds of fruit trees in the area, in addition to more typical crops, and today Henderson County leads the state in apple production. Henderson County continues to be North Carolina’s largest apple producer and is the home of the North Carolina Apple Festival each year.
The county’s modern economy depends more, however, on its tourist industry and retirement facilities than on agriculture. Visitors can enjoy a full range of outdoor activities from hiking through the Pisgah National Forest to taking in the panoramic views from scenic overlooks along the Blue Ridge Parkway and other highways-while the county’s tranquil setting and mild climate have earned it a place among the nation’s top retirement destinations.
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below market value and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC or under contract and selling the equitable interest in the contract. Equal Opportunity Housing.