- Updated On:
- May 25, 2023
This is a Nature Lovers Paradise and It’s waiting for you!
This 10-acre parcel is located outside the town of Lewiston, Michigan, and conveniently located less than 5 minutes drive (1.5 miles) south of 2 Amazing and Popular Lakes (East Twin Lake& West Twin Lake). East Twin Lake covers 830 Acres and is approximately 25 feet deep at its deepest point. West Twin Lake is 1,313 acres in size. It is approximately 28 feet deep at its deepest point. When fishing either of these lakes you can expect to catch a variety of fish including Bluegill, Largemouth Bass, Northern Pike, Smallmouth Bass, Walleye, and Yellow Perch.
If you are looking for a private retreat (but still a short drive to everyday essentials), or to use as a basecamp for you and your family to explore Northern Michigan with the added bonus of 240 Acres of state-owned land abutting your private retreat, then LOOK NO FURTHER!
If you want to get away from the crowds sit, relax and enjoy the quiet outdoors (Camping, Fishing, Hunting, Hiking, Snow Mobile/ATV Trails, Huron National Forests, State Parks, Golfing, etc) — Mother Nature won’t disappoint – This property has it all!
Bring your family. Bring your friends.
- Camp, Bring your Motor Home or pitch a Tent.
- Want to build a small cabin\weekend getaway OR permanent home – you can do that too!
The options for this property are endless.
So put on your hiking boots, jump in your car and go see this wonderful piece of property today. Give us a call to find out how easy it is to own this beautiful retreat and begin building dreams that will last a lifetime!
NOTE: This is also listed on the MLS (MLS#: 201818730)
- Call Christopher Paffi at (989) 350-2229 today for your private tour.
- You can also send an email to Christopher at: Chris@SmithRealtyGaylord.com
Property Type: Rural Vacant Land
Address: Neumann Rd, Lewiston, MI 49756
Lot Size: 10 Acres
Driving Directions: Driving Directions – Neumann Road Lewiston, MI
County: Montmorency County
Zoning: R-1 zoning (Albert Township – 2019 Zoning Ordinance) Section 4.6 for R-1 Zoning Uses
Terrain: Varying Terrain – Mostly flat
Power: Power on the Road (Power provided by: PIE&G)
Power is also available on-site near the large slab & also on 3rd cement slab where picnic tables are located
Water: Well will be needed (Cisternon on the property)
Sewer: Septic will be needed (there is an Outhouse on the property)
Road: Gravel (County Maintained)
Road Frontage: Approximately 328′
Title Info: Clear Title with a Warranty Deed
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $239.62
GPS Approximate Front Middle: 44.860011, -84.333803
Click here to see the property on Google Maps
Bonus Features of this property and Ready to go Campsite:
- It has 4 Cement Slabs on the parcel.
- 1st slab is 20′ – 35′ large enough for a 5th Wheel
- 2nd slab is large enough for a worktable (has a roof covering the pad – the roof is needing repair)
- 3rd slab is large enough to hold 2 picnic tables (has a roof covering the pad)
- The 2 picnic tables come with the property
- 4’ x 8’ Structure for Showering and Changing
- Power is also available on-site near the large slab & also on 3rd cement slab where picnic tables are located
- TBD: Previous owners stated that there is a 500 Gallon Drum in the ground, to store water
- Out House
- Backs up to 240 Acres of State-Owned Land
- Rustic Campfire Area – with a Fire Pit
- Many Oak Trees on Property
- Red Gate at the front of the property
- Note: Campsite is in order, but will require some clean up as it hasn’t been used in several years
- RV’s/Travel Trailers – Allowed
- No permit needed
- RV’s/Travel Trailers cannot be used as a full-time residence
- Manufactured, Stick-Built, and Mobile Homes – Allowed (470 Sq Ft. Minimum)
- Albert Township – 2019 Zoning Ordinance (Section 4.6 for R-1 Zoning Uses)
- Pole Barn/Accessory Buildings allowed
Department of Natural Resources (DNR) Designated ORV Routes and Trails
Click here for an interactive map of ORV Trails
- There are 4 main t ATV Friendly trail systems that you can ride to from Lewiston:
- Mio ORV Trail
- Mio ORV Route (it’s also a snowmobile trail)
- Big Bear ORV Trail
- Crapo Creek ORV Trail
- Click here for a complete list of Michigan’s ORV Trail Systems
Montmorency County sits in the northeastern portion of Michigan’s lower peninsula, bounded on the east by Alpena County, on the north by Presque Isle County, on the west by Otsego County, and on the south by Oscoda County. Most of the county is covered by state forest land. There is an abundance of lakes, such as Long Lake. Glaciers shaped the area, creating a unique regional ecosystem. Lewiston is an unincorporated community in Montmorency County, Michigan, and it was formally established in 1892. The Lewiston post office first opened on April 25, 1892
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below market value and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC or under contract and selling the equitable interest in the contract. Equal Opportunity Housing.