- Updated On:
- May 25, 2023
- 11 ac
Attention investors! This property boasts 11 +/- acres with 657′ of blacktop frontage on Hwy 13 and 1,164′ of frontage on Ed Reid Rd.
11+/- acres of good level ground with blacktop frontage on Ed Reid Rd. in Pearl River County. The property is wooded throughout providing privacy and cover for wildlife. The seller isn’t placing any restrictions on the use of the property so let your imagination run wild as the possibilities are endless!
The ample frontage and gently rolling topography make it an excellent opportunity to parcel up and resell. However, if you’re looking for a homesite or weekend getaway, this property also has great potential.
With easy access to I59, you can reach Hattiesburg in just 30 minutes or New Orleans in just over an hour.
There’s also ample deer and turkey in the area, as well as a small pond on the property that provides a water source for wildlife. Whether you’re a seasoned investor looking for your next flip or a first-time land buyer, this is an excellent opportunity!
Want to know more?
Give us a call at (617) 843-5267
NOTE: This is also listed on the MLS MLS #: 132465
Edgar L Vines Iii 601-916-9022
Vines Realty & Land
Nearby National, State, and Local Parks
- 29 Minutes – Paul B Johnson State Park – 18.9 Miles
- 57 Minutes – Camp Salmen Nature Park – 62.1 Miles
- 1 Hr 13 Minutes – Bogue Chitto State Park – 64.1 Miles
- 1 Hr 13 Minutes – Fontainebleau State Park – 77.6 Miles
- 1 Hr 15 Minutes – Davis Bayous Area Gulf Islands National Seashore – 68.4 Miles
Local Towns Near Lumberton, MS
- 8 Minutes – Lumberton, MS – 5.4 Miles
- 9 Minutes – Pistol Ridge, MS – 5.4 Mile
- 12 Minutes – Red Top, MS – 8.1 Miles
- 12 Minutes – Seneca, MS – 8.2 Miles
- 13 Minutes – Wells Town, MS – 8 Miles
- 14 Minutes – Harmon, MS – 10 Miles
- 14 Minutes – Talowah, MS – 9.1 Miles
Major Cities Near Lumberton, MS
- 1 Hr 27 Minutes – New Orleans, LA – 91.4 Miles – Population 376,971
- 1 Hr 56 Minutes – Jackson, MS – 116 Miles – Population 149,761
- 2 Hr 10 Minutes – Baton Rouge, LA – 147 Miles – Population 222,185
- 3 Hr 45 Minutes – Birmingham, AL – 259 Miles – Population 197,575
- 4 Hr 54 Minutes – Memphis, TN – 323 Miles – Population 628,127
- 5 Hr 56 Minutes – Atlanta, GA – 404 Miles – Population 496,461
- 6 Hr 8 Minutes – Houston, TX – 413 Miles – Population 2.228 Million
- 6 Hr 27 Minutes – Nashville, TN – 448 Miles – Population 692,587
If you are looking for a large tract of land to build on or just want to invest in real estate this is an excellent opportunity!
Pearl River County is home to the city of Lumberton, which is located in the southeast corner of the state. The city’s population is just over 7,000 people, but it also serves as a business hub for many surrounding communities. In addition to being a great place to live, Pearl River County has some fantastic natural beauty. You can explore the area on foot or by bike on winding trails that take you through forests and past lakes. The county also has plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation like hunting and fishing.
GPS Coordinates: 30.999333, -89.367667
Google Maps Link
- Land Size: 11 Acres
- APN: 1141020000000501
- Legal Description: 20 AC IN E 1/2 GL 3 & 6 N OF HYW 13 BK 873 PG 44904/05/2005
- Property Taxes: $80.04
- Title: Warranty Deed
- HOA: No HOA
Address & Coordinates
- You can view the land anytime provided that it’s available
- The actual address as it appears on the tax record is: Undefined, Lumberton, MS 39455
GPS Coordinates: 30.999333, -89.367667
Google Maps Link
The property is in an excellent location. It’s less than 4 miles from the Interstate I-59 exit. The road condition leading up to it is excellent. The road that runs along the east side is satisfactory. It’s easy to find; just drive straight from the interstate exit and you’ll see it right away! Cell service appears normal and there aren’t many houses or businesses within a mile of the property—it’s very quiet and private here. Neighbor properties seem well maintained, too!
Zoning & Restriction Information
- Zoning: No Zoning As Per County
- What Can Be Built on the Property: Per County, there are no such restrictions.
- Time limit to build? Per County, there are no such restrictions.
- Are mobile homes allowed? Per County, there are no such restrictions.
- Mobile home restrictions if any: N/A
- Are RVs allowed? Per County, there are no such restrictions.
- RV restrictions if any: N/A
- Are Tiny Homes Allowed: Per County, there are no such restrictions.
- Is camping allowed? Per County, there are no such restrictions.
- Camping restrictions if any: N/A
- Short Term Vacation Rentals allowed? Per County, there are no such restrictions.
- Vacation rental restrictions if any: N/A
- Is the property part of an HOA or POA? No
- HOA or POA dues, if any: N/A
Pearl River County is a great source of both history and family-friendly travel. Pearl River County was founded in 1890 and is home to the Mulatto Bayou, Heron Bay, and the Pearl River. Take your family to the city of Poplarville and pick farm-fresh blueberries and learn how they are grown.
Pearl River County was founded in 1890 from parts of Hancock and Marion Counties, Pearl River County initially had a population of just 2,957, the smallest in the state. This small and sparsely populated county in the Piney Woods grew with the timber industry in South Mississippi. As of the 2010 census the population has grown to 55,834 and the County Seat is Poplarville.
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below market value and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC or under contract and selling the equitable interest in the contract. Equal Opportunity Housing.