Amazing opportunity to own this great piece of the west, conveniently located within walking distance to Shadow Mountain Lake and so much more!
This .25 acre parcel is located in Grand View Park Subdivision and a short drive (20 minutes) to the Rocky Mountain National Park!
The town of Grand Lake is known as the “Western Gateway” to the Rocky Mountain National Park, and Grand Lake has something for everyone. The charming lakeside setting of Grand Lake welcomes you and can make you feel right at home. Come and enjoy strolling the shoreline of the state’s largest national lake, and casually stroll down the historic boardwalk with over 60 shops, restaurants, and galleries, if that isn’t your cup of tea, go to the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater and see a show.
Grand Lake has year-round recreation for everyone to enjoy. In the summer, bike, hike, or even ride your ATV through unspoiled terrain, you can even boat, sail, or fish on Grand Lake, home to one of the oldest yacht clubs in the west.
In the winter, Grand Lake, deemed the “Snowmobiling Capital of Colorado”, transforms into a winter wonderland with miles and miles of trails for snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, and of don’t forget – snowmobiling! So come and enjoy the great outdoors and Winter Park Resort –only a 40 minutes’ drive and Steamboat Ski Area approx.. 1 ½ hours’ drive.
This is a great place to build your custom mountain getaway or permanent residence – you decide! There is something for everyone and it is all available in your own backyard!
Call us today and find out how easy it is to own this beautiful retreat and begin building dreams that will last a lifetime!
Click here to view the YouTube Video for this property (coming soon)
How to buy:
Not sure you can afford this investment but have good credit? Click here to learn how you can get a loan to make this purchase today.
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: 14 Rocky Mountain Ln, Grand Lake, Co 80447
(Subdivision: Grand View Park Amd Fnl Plat Lot: 43)
County: Grand County
Zoning: Single Family Residential
HOA: $250.00 per lot per year (Approx.) Covers snow removal, Insurance, neighborhood upkeep (Dues are collected in the fall of each year) Grandview Park Homeowners Association
Power: Power Available
Water: Well will be needed
Sewer: Town/County Sewer: $5k to hookup fee
Time to Build: Within 12 months from groundbreaking
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $564.80
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
GPS: 40.207720, -105.861829
- Light Covenants/Restrictions
- Single-family residential
- Minimum floor area permitted 800 square feet (which shall not include basements, cellar or attic area)
- The structure should blend into the neighborhood-style (wood/log cabin)
- No parking Boats, RV, Snowmobiles on Property for more than 3 consecutive days and must be in a garage out of sight
- Height restrictions on house (no more than 3 stories) – 35 ft in height
- Click the following link to view the Grandview Park Covenants and Restrictions
Grand County is located only 60 miles from Denver, and Grand County is the ultimate getaway for a genuine Colorado experience. Grand County was named after Grand Lake and the Grand River, an old name for the upper Colorado River, which has its headwaters in the county. The town of Grand Lake is known as the “Western Gateway” to the Rocky Mountain National Park, and Grand Lake has something for everyone. The charming lakeside setting of Grand Lake makes people feel right at home. You can come and enjoy the quaint cabins and summer homes that line the shores of the state’s largest natural lake, stroll down the historic boardwalk with over 60 shops, restaurants, and galleries, or take in a show at the new Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater.
Grand Lake has year- round recreation for everyone to enjoy. In the summer, hike, bike, or ATV through unspoiled terrain or boat, sail, or fish on Grand Lake, home to one of the oldest yacht clubs in the west. In the winter, Grand Lake, deemed the “Snowmobiling Capital of Colorado”, transforms into a winter wonderland with miles and miles of trails for snowshoeing, Nordic skiing, and of course, snowmobiling.
Whether you stay for a day, a week, or a lifetime, Grand Lake is just the place for those looking for adventure in the great outdoors or those simply looking for a place to sit back, unplug and renew your spirit.
- You’re so close to amazing hiking destinations and memorable trails, so why not hike through Rocky Mountain National Park’s recommended trails, to Cascade Falls, or Shadow Mountain Fire Lookout.
- Visit the year-round Grand Lake Boardwalk contains 60+ shops, restaurants, bars, and galleries.
- Enjoy a beautiful and scenic drive on the highest, continuous road in the USA – Trail Ridge Road.
- Swim, sail, fish, paddle, row on Grand Lake or you can simply relax on the beach.
- Snowmobile on 300+ miles of trails or right down Main Street.
- You can even rent or bring your own sailboat, pontoon, canoe, kayak, sailboat, or motorboat to relish the warmth of the summer sun.
Links to local attractions: