Enjoy Rural Area Living with a short drive to town!
OWNER FINANCING AVAILABLE: $1,750 – $2,000 Down Payment
This 5-acre parcel is located in Bradshaw Mountain Ranches, offers stunning views of the Bradshaw Mountains and borders the Prescott National Forest where you can go exploring and all from the convenience of your own backyard!
The charming community of Mayer, Arizona is located in the heart of the Prescott National Forest and Ranching country. This 5 acres property is an exceptional investment, is conveniently located 40 minutes southeast of the beautiful city of Prescott, 50 minutes from Sedona, and 1 hour north of Phoenix.
Come, dream, build, and begin enjoying the rural setting all the while knowing that you are just a short drive to town! This property won’t disappoint offering a variety of terrain from Level, Gentle Sloops to Rolling hills!
Call us and find out how you can own your piece of the West Today!
How to buy:
Not sure you can afford this investment but have good credit? Click here to learn how you can get a loan to make this purchase today.
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: 17800 S Bradshaw Mountain Ranch Rd, Mayer, AZ 86333
(Bradshaw Mtn Ranchesls 36/97 An Irreg Pcl Ptn Lot 2 Sw4nw4 Nw Cor Of Sec 31-11-2e Cont 5.00ac)
Subdivision Name: Bradshaw Mountain Ranches
Lot Size: 5 Acres
County: Yavapai County
Terrain: Level, Sloped Gentle, Rolling
Power: On the road
Phone: Cell/Satellite or Alternative
Water: Well or Delivery, Water Catchment
Time to Build: 12 Months to complete the construction
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx.): $302.38
Annual HOA Fee: $100 (road maintenance and privately maintained)
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
MLS #: 1017494
GPS: 34.290095, -112.196210
- Site Built Homes Only with a minimum of 1500 square feet
- No Trailer\Camper\RV’s
- No Mobile Homes or Manufactured homes permitted
- For complete details about Bradshaw Covenants and Restrictions click the following links:
The Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions Bradshaw Mountain Ranches does not address the temporary occupancy of travel trailers or RV.
Therefore we have to refer to the: Yavapai County Planning and Zoning Ordinance. Planning and Zoning Ordinance for the Unincorporated Areas of Yavapai County, Arizona (Section 571 RV’s and Travel Trailers Temporary Camping).
- Temporary occupancy of one (1) travel trailer or RV as defined in Section 301 (Definitions) on a lot without a primary use must meet the following standards:
- Lot size of two (2) acres or more.
- Occupancy limited to ten (10) consecutive days.
- The frequency may not exceed three (3) times per calendar year with a minimum of thirty (30) day intervals between stays.
- Occupancy limited to the property owner. Rental is prohibited.
- Travel trailer or RV must be serviced by an approved on-site wastewater system or be fully self-contained.
- Travel trailer or RV may not be connected to any utilities.
- The unit must meet the same setbacks applicable to a primary residence.
- The unit may only be stored on the lot during occupancy term. No storage of non-occupied travel trailers or RVs is allowed.
Yavapai County is one of the 4 original Arizona counties formed in September of 1864, one year after the Arizona Territory was established. The County was named after the Yavapai Tribe, whose name means the “people of the sun.”
Yavapai County reflects the history of the old west and the new. There are remnants of Indian dwellings, abandoned mines, large areas of uninhabited public lands, ranches all existing side by side with new modern housing developments.
You may see people living a quiet and rustic lifestyle, a cowboy, along with growing young families throughout the county.
There is something for everyone things to see and do!
- Foothills Ranch
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Red Rock State Park
- Sedona Film Festival
- Sedona Drive Tours
- Fort Verde State Historic Park