This gem is located close to the North Carolina High Country of Boone, Blowing Rock, and Grandfather Mountain making this a SOLID investment opportunity for you, your family, your families legacy!
Come kickback, unplug, relax and enjoy your peaceful retreat where you and your family can begin building memories to last a lifetime! This is a quite honestly a one-of-a-kind property.
This amazing property offers you the opportunity to own 12.80 secluded acres and all the while in the amazing Leatherwood Mountains Resort. Leatherwood Mountains is a magnificent equestrian community – horse lover’s and outdoor enthusiasts paradise. This mountainside resort boasts nationally renowned equestrian and hiking trails that cross through the center of this mountain community.
This property is located is attractive and offers excellent privacy. The wooded areas are relatively dense but not heavily overgrown with underbrush. With this lot being part of the Leatherwood resort, you have the unique opportunity to explore on foot or horseback the well-established, maintained, & extensive trail system that Leatherwood Mountains has to offer – all from your backyard! The homestead trail runs along this lot and easily connects you to both two main sides of the mountain trail system.
The Leatherwood Mountain community offers so much for those who come to escape, unplug, reconnect with family and friends. You can enjoy all that Mother Nature has to offer! Don’t take my word for it, click here to see what others are saying about Leatherwood Mountain and the surrounding area!
- Over 100 acres of scenic horseback riding & hiking trails
- Tennis courts
- A community pavilion for gatherings or meetings
- Several spring-fed ponds stocked with fish
- Refreshing mountain creeks that all flow down to beautiful Elk Creek at the bottom of the mountain.
- There is an abundance of wildlife and so many places to stop and take in the Mountain views.
- Saddlebrook Restaurant is open and is offering indoor and outdoor dining and it is open 7 days a week (Monday – Friday Dinner 5- 9pm, Saturday 8am-12 noon, 5-9 pm, Sunday 8 am – 2 pm).
- When you’re not using your home the Leatherwood Mountains has a Rental Program, which is always in higher demand than ever before – renting your home can offset expenses and put some extra cash in your pocket!
Looking to see what there is to see, do, and dine outside of Mother Natures paradise?
- 10 minutes from the world famous…Blue Ridge Parkway!
- Blue Ridge Parkway:
- A Blue Ridge Parkway experience is unlike any other: a slow-paced and relaxing drive revealing stunning long-range vistas and close-up views of the rugged mountains and pastoral landscapes of the Appalachian Highlands. The Parkway meanders for 469 miles, protecting a diversity of plants and animals, and providing opportunities for enjoying all that makes this region of the country so special.
- The Blue Ridge Parkway meanders for 469 miles through North Carolina and Virginia, offering incredible views, a variety of hiking trails, and many historical and cultural sites. Blowing Rock is located on the Blue Ridge Parkway, nearly at the midpoint. The Parkway is open year-round, weather permitting in winter, and there is no admission cost.
- Less than 30 minutes away:
- Click here to find out more about booking your own guided private boat trip OR spend the day casting in crystalline waters at 4,000 feet. Either way you North Carolina won’t disappoint!
- The options are endless, click here for a complete list of dining experiences.
Do not miss out — call us TODAY at (617) 843-5267 and find out how you can reconnect with your family, friends, and nature!
How to secure this property:
Click on the Buy Now button and secure this property with a down payment. Our credit card processor, Stripe with MoonClerk, will handle your transaction safely. Or, call us at (617) 433-7758 to discuss other payment methods. The remaining balance will be handled professionally by a title company/escrow service.
Not sure you can afford this investment but have good credit? Click here to learn how you can get a loan to make this purchase today.
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: Fox Cove Ferguson NC 28624
Legal Description: Fox Cove Lot 1 P9/491
Subdivision: Leatherwood Mountains
Lot Size: 12.81 Acres
County: Wilkes County
Terrain: Varied Terrain (Rolling, Flat and Steep)
Power: Power in the road
Water: Well will be needed
Sewer: Septic will be needed (previously approved for a 4 Bed, 3 Bath system – but expired)
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $1,107.87
Property Owners Association: $865.00 per year
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
GPS Coordinates Front Middle of Lot: 36.138142, -81.453597
- Single Family Dwelling
- 1200 Square Feet or larger
- Stick Built only
- No Modular or Prefab homes allowed
- Leatherwood Mountains Covenants and Restrictions
Wilkes County is a county located in the western mountain region in state of North Carolina. The county was formed on April 20, 1778 by an act of the North Carolina General Assembly of 1778 from parts of Surry County and Washington District (now Washington County, Tennessee). The first session of the county court was held in John Brown’s house near what is today Brown’s Ford. The act creating the county became effective on February 15, 1778, and the county celebrates its anniversary as February 15. Wilkes County was named for the English political radical John Wilkes, who lost his position as Lord Mayor of the City of London due to his support for the colonists during the American Revolution.
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below market value and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC or under contract and selling the equitable interest in the contract. Equal Opportunity Housing.