Big Island is conveniently located to many area attractions, easy access to highways, and everyday essentials – making this an ideal location to live, work, and play!
This property is located on a charming drive into the country in the mountains of Bedford County. With plenty of options to build on, this wooded track will surround you with luscious hardwoods and a small brook located at the back of your property. The front of the property is easily accessible by the main road and installation of a driveway would be simple .
This gem is conveniently located to many area attractions what’s not to love? Act Fast!
- 2 Miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway
- 5 Miles from the Otter Creek Falls
- 30 minutes from Lynchburg which offers an abundance of dining and shopping options.
- 15 minutes from Natural Bridge State Park, and the beautiful and scenic Skyline Drive (Skyline line Drive in Shenandoah National Park’s with 75 overlooks connecting travelers to all the major visitor centers, campgrounds, lodges, picnic areas, and most trailheads.
- In a little over an hour you can be exploring The George Washington and Jefferson National Forests are U.S. National Forests which combined form one of the largest areas of public land in the Eastern United States.
- They cover 1.8 million acres of land in the Appalachian Mountains of Virginia, West Virginia, and Kentucky.
This is a great place to build a home with convenience to Big Island Elementary School and Big Island Library located within walking distance from your back door in a quiet and safe community.
Call us today and find out how easy it is to own this beautiful retreat and begin building dreams that will last a lifetime!
How to claim this property:
Click on the Buy Now button and secure this property with a down payment. Our credit card processor, Stripe with MoonClerk, will handle your transaction safely. Or, call us at (617) 433-7758 to discuss other payment methods.
Not sure you can afford this investment but have good credit? Click here to learn how you can get a loan to make this purchase today.
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: Education Way Ln, Big Island, VA 24526
Legal Description: Mountain Breeze Estates TR 8 PB 36/24
Subdivision: Mountain Breeze Estates
County: Bedford County
Terrain: Varied (Flat and Sloping)
Power: Power on the road
Water: Well will be needed
Sewer: Septic will be needed
Roads: Paved (privately maintained – $150/year)
HOA: No HOA Fees
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $ 171.00
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
Approximate Front Middle: 37.529244, -79.417230
- Stick built, Manufactured or Modular Homes – Are allowed
- Manufactured or Modular Homes must be mounted on a concrete foundation.
- Single floor dwellings minimum 1,400 Sq. Ft.
- Temporary Structures are allowed for storage during construction
- Mobile Homes (Single or Double-wide) – Not Allowed
- Camping – Not Allowed
- CC&Rs Mountain Breeze Estates
- Mountain Breeze Estates Plat Map
Bedford County is a county located in the Piedmont region of Virginia. The county was created in 1753 from parts of Lunenburg County, and several changes in alignment were made until the present borders were established in 1786. Bedford County was named in honor of John Russell, an English statesman and fourth Duke of Bedford. In 1782, Campbell County was formed from eastern Bedford County and the county seat was moved from New London to Liberty (now Bedford).
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below market value and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC or under contract and selling the equitable interest in the contract. Equal Opportunity Housing.