Amazing opportunity to own 2 Adjoining parcels located in the heart of the Smokey Mountains!!
Two Parcels for the price of 1! These adjoining parcels are located in the quaint town of Cosby, TN. This combined 10.35-acre parcel is located in the quaint town of Cosby, TN. Cosby is a wonderful, less visited area of the Smoky Mountains and the edge of the Great Smokey Mountains National Park is just down the street!
If you want more activities and excitement – then you are in luck! Wildwater Pigeon Rafting and Zipline Canopy Tours is a short 10 minutes drive and then you can be Rafting down the river OR sailing through the trees on your Zipline Adventure!
If you are looking to get away from the crowds sit, relax and enjoy a peaceful picnic or go out explore all that Mother Nature has to offer – then look no further!
Cosby offers many great areas to kick back and relax and it offers some amazing hiking trails – some even say Cosby offers some of the best wildflower viewings in the Smokies! Several hiking trails start in Cosby, from the easy Cosby nature walk to the difficult hike to the restored Mount Cammerer fire tower.
This parcel offers you the option of building a home or use it as your own private retreat to camp – you decide!
There is something for everyone and it is all available in your own backyard!
Call us today and find out how easy it is to own this beautiful retreat and begin building dreams that will last a lifetime!
How to buy:
Not sure you can afford this investment but have good credit? Click here to learn how you can get a loan to make this purchase today.
APN: 101-016.17 (5.35 Acres) and 101-016.18 (5 Acres)
Property Type: Vacant Land
Address: W Tanbark Trl, Cosby, TN 37722
(Hickory Hollow Lot 21 and 22)
Lot Sizes: 5.35 Acres and 5 Acres
County: Cocke County
Zoning: No Zoning
Power: On the road – homes nearby
Water: Well or Alternative System will be needed
Sewer: Septic will be needed
Roads: Gravel — with Good Road Access
Title Info: Clear Title via Special Warranty Deed or General Warranty Deed if closed with a title company
Annual Property Taxes (Approx): $238.00
Terms: Cash Sale – Buyer to pay documentation or Closing costs if closed with a title company
GPS: 35.835290, -83.265870 (Front Middle of Property)
The best way to access and view the 2 lots is to go to the top lot which you can access via Ruby Way following the directions and Screenshot below
- Take Cosby Hwy to Cosby
- Make a left onto Middle Creek Rd
- Make a Left onto Pepper Way, Then a Left onto Ruby Way
- Ruby Way goes all around the property – see the Screenshot of the map below – to assist you in locating it).
- This is listed with Country Living Realty so there should be a sign in front of the lower property AND in front of the Upper Property on Ruby Way.
- If you make a Right onto Sourwood Way and then a Left onto Tanbark – the property will be on the Left at the corner of Sourwood and Tanbark (will lead you to the lower lot)
- Camping is allowed on the property
- RV’s and Motor Coaches are permitted – but not for permanent use.
- Stick Built and Manufactured Homes are allowed on the property with a minimum of 800 Square Feet
- Mobile Homes are allowed on the property – but cannot be used as a permanent residence for more than 6 months while the house is under construction
- For complete restrictions click the following link: Hickory Hollow Sub Division Restrictions
This property is also listed on the MLS
MLS #: 585458
Cosby which is located on the northeast corner of the park is about 20 miles east of Gatlinburg. The large campground never fills up, and no reservations are required, making Cosby the perfect place to go when other areas are full. Cosby also has a large picnic area which is rarely crowded. Several hiking trails start in Cosby, from the easy Cosby nature walk to the difficult hike to the restored Mount Cammerer fire tower.
Best times to visit
- Cosby is one of the best places to view spring wildflowers. Peak months for wildflowers in Cosby are March and April.
- Cosby is one of the least busy areas in the park, making it a great place to visit in peak tourist times such as during the leaf changing season in mid to late October or weekends in the summer.
Best Hiking in Cosby
Cosby offers several wonderful hiking trails which tend not to be as crowded as trails near some of the more popular areas in the park.
- The Cosby Nature Trail is an easy 1-mile walk on a shaded trail that crosses several footbridges. The trailhead is located just past the picnic area.
- The hike to Hen Wallow Falls on the Gabes Mountain trail is a moderate, 4.4-mile roundtrip hike to the falls. The trail passes through old-growth forests and also highlights many wildflowers in the spring. The trailhead is located near the Cosby picnic area.
- The Mount Cammerer Fire Tower provides one of the best views in the Smokies. The hike to the tower is a difficult 11 mile round trip on the Low Gap Trail. The trailhead is located at the top of the Cosby campground near the amphitheater.
Our company, Mohegan Real Estate LLC, is a family-owned property investment company. We acquire real estate far below market value and pass the savings on to our customers. We take pride in professional individualized service, quick and convenient transactions, and buyer satisfaction.
Disclaimer: This property is either owned by Mohegan Real Estate LLC or under contract and selling the equitable interest in the contract. Equal Opportunity Housing.